Kutna Hora was one of the more suprising day trips I have done in recent times. Namely because of the roughly 40 thousand skeletons on display. I hadn't seen anything like it before and it saw me enter a stupor - I found it fascinating. My travel companion, long since bored eventually snapped me out of my trance and dragged me out of the ossuary.
After that walking around Kutna Hora was a treat i... Read Full Entry
1. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. - Mark Twain
2. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine
3. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. - Robert Louis Stevenson
4. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. - Samuel Johnson
5. All the pathos and irony of leaving onefs youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise trav... full info