Fucking fish picnic


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Bol
August 28th 2012
Published: August 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We went on a fucking pirate fish picnic today. You should be jelous as fuck. We got on the wrong boat but it ended up being the sexy party boat-they kept giving us tequila and wine at nine in the morning. I was most impressed. I also ate a lot of fish. Harriet was unimpressed with the fish, but I was most delighted even though i find most fish vile. There were a couple drunk grannies and dodgy questionable gold digging whores who were with morbidly obese guys with growths on their chests-they seemed very uncomfortable with the whole ordeal. They also kept playing pirate music which repeated cunt and alcohol frequently.

When we arrived on the island, we purposley had some time at an internet cafe so we wouldnt be too early before our check in time, but we ended up getting the most ridiculously, cuntingly, extortionally lost in the world and asked about 10 people for directions n their own houses - all of which were completely different from the last. We has to end up going to a tourist information desk, twice, to get them to phone them to pick us up. We were immediately greeted by young child posessed by the devil who took an immediate shining to harriet and kept attacking her, scratching her sunbunrnt body, ripping her hair our, and breaking her posessions, chinese burning her and punching her over and over again. She was a bitch. Later on in the evening, she took a liking to me as harriet had refused her love, and kept hitting me with pillows and her massive hello kitty shit. She needs some calming down pills.

Clara von satan child

Advertisement



Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0563s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb