RIHLA #22


Advertisement
Bosnia and Herzegovina's flag
Europe » Bosnia & Herzegovina » South » Maglic Mountain
March 12th 2012
Published: March 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) This article is about Joseph Kony who is a African that are abducting children in Africa to create peace through war. The beginning of the article starts with "You are making our work here very difficult." It talks about the Invisible Children campaign that is suppose to save these children from Joseph Kony. The article talks about the Lord's Resistance Army that Joseph Kony created and how much of a tragedy this is. The U. S is trying to help Africa by stopping Kony.

2) When I was reading this article, I was thinking of Hitler. I thought of Hitler because Hitler was trying to gain plenty of power by abducted the inferior like Jews and killed them. Joseph Kony is abducting little innocent children and making them soldiers to kill their parents and other people.

3) The cause and effect in this article is that Joseph Kony is trying to create peace, so he is using war to create peace.

4) Why is the U.S always worried about other countries when they cannot even end gang violence in the U.S?Why did Joseph Kony start this? Why can't people find Kony and stop this? Why did it take so long for this to get out of control before this became a big situation? I would need a personal interview with Joseph Kony.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/10/opinion/kony-2012-video/index.html?iref=allsearch

Advertisement



Tot: 0.185s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb