This is the end...or a new beginning?


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » Flemish Brabant
July 29th 2012
Published: July 31st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

The whole tour

As you can see we didn't make it to Borneo and Brunei, unfortunately. Instead we headed to Java. We did have some planning trouble due to high season and due to some bad luck (dealing with Indonesian people and tourism agents is NOT a piece of cake) we had to stay 1 week in Yogyakarta. Karimunjawa Islands will be for next time....!

Additional maps: The whole tour

Today is the LAST day of our long holiday...

We've been back 2 weeks and the travel seems so far away already. It was very nice to come home, and to get all the things we had missed, all the toys were used in one day, we made our favorite dishes, sat down in a comfy sofa and had hot showers again!And after a week the shitty weather turned nice and warm. We also realize again why we wanted to travel in the first place, slowly stress of household with 3 kids comes kreeping in, but... we have new energy now and the travelling surely thaught us things to remember.

Our blog still misses lots of stories and photos, in Malaysia we still have Penang and Langkawi to come, on Bali we also stayed a while after the Gili's but there we have been rather lazy and than there is Java, where our trip ended. Unfortunately the laptop -I hate to say it- crashed and at this moment we're waiting for it to be repaired, all our foto's are in the hands of some hopefully very competent computer technici...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb