Day 10 - Vienna


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna
April 15th 2014
Published: April 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We woke up to sun so we were happy with the better weather. But just as we left the hostel, it started to drizzle, and didn't stop until night. Vienna just lurves us. We went to the Kunhistorisches Museum and spent 3 hours there just looking at the art section. When we left, we were pretty annoyed that it was still raining but still trudged on and walked around Hofburg, which had many museums. We walked by Albertina and the monument against War and Facism and turned into Burggarten. There, we saw the statue of Mozart.



Then, we went to Stephansdom. There were so many tourists there and having seen so many cathedrals, this wasn't as nice compared to the others. Finally sick of the rain, we decided to go to a local cafe for (3 guesses everyone...) dessert, well for me as least. I had amazing apple strudels. We took the underground to our hostel area and ate in a local restaurant called Bieriger. The food was so unhealthy yet so delicious. I loved and hated every minute of it. I kept telling myself as I was eating, "we only live once right?"


Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb