Bequia June 12,2010


Advertisement
Published: June 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Greetings from Bequia,

This morning we got up and around for a hike over to Spring Bay and Industry Bay. Before we could get out the door, Alan our host, asked us to take some photos while we were in that area. It was a very hot morning and I was glad that Malialani had suggested packing a snack. A PB&J really tastes good when you're out on a hot mid-day hike.

We got a call while we were out to set up an appointment to photo a boat for a new speedboat service, so it was back into town later in the afternoon. After those shots we took the Rover (Bella) and Angel, one of the charming girls from the Harbour office, and went up to a villa called Cotton Tree to check on some guttering work done there.

As most of you know, we are planning on having a simple island wedding the end of this month. However, due to International rules on weddings, we decided to ensure the legalities by having the US legal ceremony before we left and have our Island wedding here. We have had a great opportunity to view many villas, but it is wonderful to have the inside scoop. So, we enlisted Angel's opinion on possible villas. We will keep everyone posted!

Dinner was a delicious tuna salad on Ritz. Really hits the spot on a hot day and is a meal where you don't have to heat up the oven and the house! We seem to be making some headway on our assault against the Mosquitos , But that may just be my opinion since they seem to be attracted to her the most.

Tomorrow is our first day of sailing. So its early to bed and early to rise in the morning. We should have some interesting stories and photos to share regarding that very soon.

Yah, Mon
David and Malialani


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

"Bella""Bella"
"Bella"

What is it with women and naming cars?


Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb