Back in Central America


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well, all went well with our flight this morning. We actually took a bus to the airport instead of a taxi. This way we paid about 50 cents each compared to about $6 each.

Our flight was about 30 minutes late but arrived on time in San Salvador. We checked with Taca Airlines of the cost of a plane ticket from San Salvador to Tegucigalpa... just in case. They were $422 each and we decided as nice as it would be to be back a night earlier, we'd stick with our $35 bus.

We then decided to do a bus from the airport to the center of town instead of a taxi. What would have cost us each about $14 cost us a 60 cent bus ride and then splitting a $3 taxi. NICE!

We checked into our hotel here in San Salvador and went to buy our bus ticket for tomorrow with King Quality. Bus leaves at 5:30am, so depending on traffic, we should be back in Tegus between 12 and 1pm.

I don't have internet at my new apartment, so unless I can pick up a wireless signal from somewhere, I won't be checking e-mails or anything until I'm back in Canada. Can't believe it's all done. Peru was wonderful. Looking forward to a full day with Walt and then CANADA!

Advertisement



25th June 2010

Want to see the pics
Hi Sarah, Sounds like you had a really great time. I loved reading your blogs and couldn't wait until the next one came. Now I can't wait to see all the pictures. Hope that you have them when you get back to Canada. Will see you then. Love always. Uncle Wayne

Tot: 0.241s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 20; qc: 78; dbt: 0.1391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb