Quicky


Advertisement
Published: October 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Thats the way


Hey yooo
So I landed in El Salvador today around 8 in the morning. I think its the same time zone.

Quick history
Tyrannical government for 60 yrs. 10+ yr genocide during the 80´s. Peace resolution in 1992.

Know maybe you know a lot more than you did?

A quick note tambien. The food in Nicaragua is usually beans, rice, bananas, meat of some sort, a sour salad and some juice.

The food in El Salvador fucking rocks the socks off of nica food.

We are staying at this place called the Oasis in San Salvador and maybe the food is organic but it tastes soooo good. It turns your mouth alive with flavors that nicaragua have convinced me didn´t exist in Central America.

Learned about the history of El salvador today. Damn messed up as you can see by the histroy lesson. But here unlike Nicaragua there is more of a truth commision which involves testimonies given by people who were involved in the war. Tonight we recieved an amazingly powerful and daunting story of bad-assness by this ex-guerilla. Which I would love to talk about now but have to let it settle and will indulge all interested parties in on this history when I have more time on the comp.

Hate to say but its really nice to be outside of Managua. Word the fuck up.

PAZ

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb