Hotel KaobaAddress: Calle Principal Cabarete ., Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic Cabarete hotels for kitesurfing and windsurfing The name "Kaoba" originates from the Spanish word "Caoba" which means mahogany in English.
Dominican Republic Cabarete hotels for kitesurfing and windsurfing
The name "Kaoba" originates from the Spanish word "Caoba" which means mahogany in English. The hotel is located just within the city limits of Cabarete on the road from Sosua to Sabaneta on the north coast of the Dominican Republic just a few steps from one of the most outstanding Beaches for windsurfing, Kitesurfing in the whole word and 20 minutes from the airport of Puerto Plata.
We are offering
Economic: 28 small individual bungalows (tropical construction) are perfect for those clients looking for a holiday in a secluded spot close to nature.
The hotel offers the following facilities:
* Bar/Restaurant hotel Kaoba
* Bar restaurant and Internet caf with ADSL connection
* Daily room service
* Telephone, fridge and Safety box in every room
* Fax service
* Drugstore and gift shops (newspapers, cigarettes, clothes, postcards, ..)
* Car and motorbike rental
* Currency exchange
* Option air conditioning into the room (additional charge). WIFI is free of charge
|• Bar||• Credit cards accepted||• Currency Exchange||• Internet|
|• Linen||• Luggage Room||• Restaurant||• Safety deposit|
|• Swimming Pool|