Cigars and Rum!


Advertisement
Cuba's flag
Central America Caribbean » Cuba » Oeste » La Habana
November 26th 2006
Published: November 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey Guys
Viva la Cuba libre!!
Cuba is so amazing, the music is fantastic, the art is incredible, the people are wonderful, the countryside is beautiful but wouldn´t you believe it, Havana smells really bad!.
Food is very simple and found in the strangest of places. Phrase of the week ' No Habla Espaniol '.
Made a quick purchase down a dark alley on Wills Birthday of a box of the top of the line Cuban Cohiba Cigars. Is beno!
Must dash, love to all. Will include amazing images soon!
Ciao


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Happy Birthday Will!!Happy Birthday Will!!
Happy Birthday Will!!

Wills first Cuban cigar in the back of a 60s softop car. Whooohhooooo
Cuban Cowboys!Cuban Cowboys!
Cuban Cowboys!

We went horse riding in Vinales with these cowboys and they made us a Mojito in a Coconut and hand rolled Will a cigar!
Dog Man in CubaDog Man in Cuba
Dog Man in Cuba

Typical image in Vinales, Cuba. Wild dogs everywhere on the streets.


27th November 2006

:)
What does that all mean?!?!?!?! happy birthday Will!
5th December 2006

Cigars & rum
Yes - happy birthday Will. No doubt it was an amazing one for you over there. How are you handling the pure sugar-based rums Mel - lost count of the many varieties and colours you've sampled?? I have fond memories of all those different flavoured daquiries we made and drank in Grafton Street over the last few months before you left.

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb