San Jose


Advertisement
Published: February 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

From Tortuguero we had to take a boat to leave, this boat ride was even more beautiful than the one on the way from Moin! To make the ride even more fun the boat drivers were racing each other! It seemed a bit dangerous as there are fallen trees etc along the way but still it was pretty amusing. After the boat we jumped onto a bumpy and hot bus which took us into town. From there we got onto another bus which took us into San Jose. Our hotel in San Jose was great! It was part of a home and they have just built 4 rooms which they rent out, they live a bit outdoors in the mountains but they gie free rides into the city when you want and also pick you up! Definately a better optionthan staying in an overpriced place in the city. We had two nigths in San Jose,so 1 full day to visit the city.
San Jose has got to be one of the most confusing cities its very easy to get lost as there are many streets that don't even have names on them! We tried " pops" icecream which is like the costa rican ice cream, it was pretty nice and very refreshing! We wandered around the city for the day and then the next day jumped on a bus to our next stop... Manuel Antonio.

Advertisement



11th February 2010

In Dubai
Pops icecream sounds good. In between meetings in Dubai, I found out I was going only a few hours before! Anyway, we're all traveling now. I can see you're having fun. Update with some hi-res photos please!

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb