Background: Costa Rica is a Central American success story: since the late 19th century, only two brief periods of violence have marred its democratic development. Although still a largely agricultural country, it has expanded its economy to include strong technology and tourism sectors. The standard of living is relatively high. Land ownership is widespread.
Blogs from Tarcoles
Latest Blogs from Tarcoles
- January 9th 2013 Raymond Cruz and Monte Cielo Costa Rica
by Words: 286 Photos: 2
- July 31st 2012 Let's take it up a gear
by Words: 809 Photos: 25
- July 30th 2012 In search of bigger Animals!
by Words: 1103 Photos: 41
- July 28th 2012 Hmmm - I've lost track of days...
by Words: 712 Photos: 22
- July 27th 2012 Pacific Coast - Tarcoles
by Words: 1071 Photos: 26
- July 9th 2010 Tarcoles
by Words: 163 Photos: 0
- February 27th 2010 Day 12: Birds Everywhere
by Words: 410 Photos: 32
- December 26th 2007 Christmas and Crocs in Costa Rica
by Words: 1034 Photos: 16