Background: Costa Rica is a Central American success story: since the late 19th century, only two brief periods of violence have marred its democratic development. Although still a largely agricultural country, it has expanded its economy to include strong technology and tourism sectors. The standard of living is relatively high. Land ownership is widespread.
Photos from Esparza
No Start a Travel Diary Free Travel Blog Site
Blogs from Esparza
Latest Blogs from Esparza
- November 5th 2010 More Rain, Road Destruction
by Words: 661 Photos: 2
- January 7th 2010 summer in costa rica!!!!
by Words: 198 Photos: 2
- December 18th 2009 hello everybody!!!!!!
by Words: 96 Photos: 21
- February 15th 2008 Showing off our favorite places in Costa Rica
by Words: 1515 Photos: 16
- December 24th 2007 Feliz Navidad from Costa Rica
by Words: 1651 Photos: 18
- December 2nd 2007 School's Out for Summer!
by Words: 1413 Photos: 20
- November 22nd 2007 Today is Tomorrow--Manana Part II
by Words: 1744 Photos: 9
- November 14th 2007 Yes We Have Updated the Blog
by Words: 36 Photos: 0
- November 11th 2007 Cruisin' in Costa Rica
by Words: 1643 Photos: 15
- October 28th 2007 Encontre de Culturas
by Words: 1322 Photos: 25
- October 3rd 2007 Thankful for oppurtunities and people we meet
by Words: 1603 Photos: 11
- September 27th 2007 Risks,Rewards, and Serendipity
by Words: 1023 Photos: 6
- September 18th 2007 Manana--Gringos on Parade
by Words: 1833 Photos: 12
- September 16th 2007 Moving to Esparza
by Words: 1503 Photos: 3