Matt, Brina, Emery: Mount Arenal


Advertisement
Published: January 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

One of the many nice things about living in India for 4 years was all the people I met along the way. Like most capital cities, Delhi is home to people from all over the world. Each country sends people from home to staff and provide services at their respective embassies, and you get to meet many of these people along the way.

People that are willing and able to take assignments in foreign lands often end up to be some of the most interesting, educated, world-aware, and well-traveled people. Matt and Brina are two such people.

I met Mat and Brina while living in Delhi and we have stayed in touch since on Facebook. Since leaving India in 2010, they have been stationed in Washington, DC and now Vancouver, Canada. Matt works for the Foreign Service and Brina is a veterinarian. They both have traveled all over the world, so don’t be surprised if I keep bumping into them.

They are in Costa Rica for a friend’s wedding and they invited me to go traveling with them to Mount Arenal, in Costa Rica. The beautiful little baby with them is their daughter Emery. She is 5 months old now. She has an amazing attitude. Emery just rolls with the punches and was a joy to be around … just like mom and dad. Be careful though, she’ll steal your heart with just a smile.

Enjoy the photos!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 68, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



2nd January 2012
Photo 14

Photos
Amazing photos of Costa Rica and the Bunts! Thanks for sharing...
2nd January 2012
Photo 14

Photos
Amazing photos of Costa Rica and the Bunts! Thanks for sharing...
3rd January 2012

Wonderful Pics!
So happy to see these lovely pics of the Jr. Bunts. Love that they are with you and that they have such great friends all over the world!
5th January 2012

Emery
Wow!! Costa Rica looks great. Can't wait to get there in March. As for Emery, she can come stay with me any time and (if she must) her parents also. Beautiful child.

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb