The People You Meet


Advertisement
Published: March 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today is our last day. And of course it's raining. There is a front coming off of the Eastern U.S. and it's hitting here. That's fin though because its still better than being at work. One of our favourite things about traveling here is the people you meet. Over the 5 years we have come here, we've met people from across the pond in Europe and as close as our own city. Bon this trip alone we've met people from California, Chicago, Detroit, Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Belgium, Denmark, Britain, and of course lots of Canadians.



We have had meals together, gone on excursions together, sat down for beers, discussed everything from politics to families and work, and sadly, just recently have shared in the grief of the passing from one of our fellow travellers and friends.





No matter where you come from, what political stripe you carry, and no matter what God, if any, you might believe in, we share more in common than we think. Treat each other with love and respect because life is too short to not.





Happy travels!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb