day 14, 15 and 16


Advertisement
Published: June 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

day 14- loz cleaned the whole of the apartment. The apartment itself was pretty much a beach with the amount of sand we had brought in. Later ditzy nat realised she had lost all her documents from the day before and ended up finding them later in the supermarket. Nat and loz went to Dominoes, ate a million lava cakes and were almost sick in the process. Mart went back home to manchesda.

Day 15- Went to Sandyport, heaviest rain along with thunder and lightening. Roads were flooded. Nat and loz thought it would be funny to push each other in the flooded road. Arrived back at the apartment like drowned rats. Scrubbed up good and proper and got ready to go downtown. Before we headed out, had a competition..who could do the most embarassing dance move. Amelia definitely won by far. Got a taxi to senor frogs with some crazy yanks and wasnt long until we were on the yards. Loz got up on stage and did the dougie dance off. Motor mouth nat went wild screaming and cheering loz.

Day 16- Amelia spent the morning being sick. Loz and nat didnt have much sympathy for her. Went on skype to our bredrins. Went to cable beach for a swim, sea was full of stingrays. Later got home and watched the MTV movie awards. Loz and Amelia drooled watching the black keys and johnny depp perform.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb