hanoi


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
February 25th 2014
Published: February 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Today was the day the group spilt. We had till half one till some of the group had a flight to catch. Dave took.us.to a.little cafe which looked.like any othrr clothes shop.but if.you go to the back it had a.rooftop cafe with views.of Hanoi. This is.what has been amazing.about the tour as he knows so.many little spots that you wouldnt find on your own.

We all chatted and reminised about the trip. Had an amazing iced coffee with yogurt. Dave did a.speech and.actually got a.little bit.emotional as we gave him a card and a tip.

We then headed back for goodbyes. Was sad because we had spent 20 days together which.may.not sound alot.but that was from.five am somedays till midnight so you got to find out alot about each other.once.goodbyes were over there.was eight of.us left. We checked into a new hotel for the night which was quite nice.

We all went for lunch.and.the.boys went to play pool (no.change there) and the girls went shopping ( no change there) he he. I was good and didnt.buy anything.even thou the converse copies were amazing.

We all.meet up at rock bar had a drink and chat. We decided to go for a curry for the last meal was strange as the table only had eight people and didnt take half the night to get your food and pay the bill. The food was nice probably best id had since being in vietnam, although it wasnt Vietnamese. We then said.bye to Leanne and Sam as they were staying at a.different hotel, leaving six of us (3 couples). We went back to hotel and chatted somemore. We didnt.say bye as they said they would get up to wave us off😞

This trip has been.amazing.im.sad to leave the tour but.looking forward to exploring aus and getting.some.sunshine as the north of Vietnam is cold and wet.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb