Day 9, Vietnam, Hoi An/ Nha Trang!


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
January 11th 2012
Published: January 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today we woke up to another all you can eat buffe't which consisted of: fried rice, egg, banana pancakes, mango pancakes, a variety of delicious fruits, and lots of juice. Afterwards we went for a nice walk to the markets to have a look around. Nothing to report. We kept walking to see if there was anything to look at. Still, nothing to report, but the rain kept coming. That's when we decided to go back to our hotel. That's after of course, we got 500 grams of lollies and peanut brittle. We went back to the hotel and got everything ready for our trip to the airport. After all, today was the day that we went to our next stop. Nha Trang. In Nha Trang it is very touristy and is home to the worlds biggest theme park. Vinpearl Island Amusement Park. It is an island full of water and amusement rides! Cool huh! After saying bye to Yumi and Mini we left for the airport. We arrived half an hour later, cheked in, and waited for the plane. The plane ride was the usual. a bottle of water as a refreshment, and some wet cloths to refresh yourself. Oh. Don't worry. You got one each straight out of sealed bags. We arrived at Nha Trang an hour later and drove to the Novotel, our hotel. it was nice but the man in our room hadn't checked out yet so we got moved into another room temporarily. We went to our temporary room, showered, and went out to find dinner. We found this amazing restaraunt where you saw fresh fish crab and squid floating in water. All you had to do was point to what you wanted, ask how much, then if you were happy, buy it and they will ask how you would like it cooked. We had a whole squid, some egg rice, and some garlic rice for dinner. Everything was beautiful but unfortunately the squid was really spicy, so i didn't have much. Afterwards my mouth was burning but eventually it faded. We went back to the Novotel after dinner and we changed to our permanent room. It was really cool because you got slippers with the room but unfortunately you couldn't keep them. Anyway we got ready and then went to bed. I slept like an angle because it was the first time in Vietnam that i got to sleep in my own bed!Looking foward to writing to you tomorrow. Zac.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.065s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb