Evason Ana Mandara


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Cam Ranh
August 18th 2015
Published: August 19th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Evason Ana Mandara is located 1 km away from Nha Trang's town centre. The hotel offers a chargeable airport shuttle service from Nha Trang Airport, a 40-minute drive away. Six Senses luxury resorts are intimate, offering an emotionally intelligent approach to service that begins with empathy. The Six Senses aesthetes has a touch of quirkiness, which supports delightful and unexpected surprises, delivered out of constant curiosity and willingness to challenge the norm. The responsible and caring attitude of Six Senses is intrinsic to the brand and extends to employees and local communities in which Six Senses operates. It is committed to preserving the environment through sustainable operations, guided by overarching goals and values. Evason Ana Mandara Resort Nha Trang has its own water sports centre offering island trips and activities like fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving. Guests can also hire a motorbike to explore the area.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Nha Trang? This resort has 1670 square feet (150 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. The Six Senses Spa presents a Vietnamese experience of specialty treatments together with an extensive menu of traditional therapies that provide a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience to rejuvenate the senses. Skilled therapists create sensory journeys for guests, with a range of holistic wellness and pampering treatments. These include beauty services, manicure-pedicure and foot reflexology, using only natural products. The 24-hour Ana Pavilion Restaurant offers panoramic views of Nha Trang Bay with its delicious Vietnamese and International dishes. Located next to the infinity pool, The Beach Restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating and music performances. The resort boasts 4 dining venues.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0542s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb