Day 11 - Travelling north to central Nam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northeast
July 29th 2012
Published: July 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

On to the boat then back to the bay. Feeling abit drowzy today but soilder on!!

once we got off the boat we left one tour gide (gangsta magic tricks nd everything) and met another who would take us to the bus station. we ate at quite a buzzing place for lunch which was good and the bus trip back last ages. Din't manage any sleep really but got to know people better and then once w got off the bus we traveled (walked) down what I can only describe as a dual carrigway / motorway (blooming scary) we left the spanish girls atthe stop and then got on our overnight bus (beds were ok but not built for westerners) the whole day was taken up by travelling the drive to Hue was rough and slow and much pain was endured in the bed. the bus drivers taste in musc was also debatable but who was I to argue I neeed to sleep so popped in some earphones to chill out to some JK and RHCP (naturally) and got ready to wake in a new place. (although It appears I woke in many new placesdue to ride being so rough!! Next stop HUE!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb