colors of Siam (+ Shana Tova Video )


Advertisement
Asia » Thailand
September 21st 2006
Published: September 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 51, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

PhuketPhuket
Phuket

stone monkey



21st September 2006

Shana Tova
Cute video!! You seem like a nice couple. Have a great trip and Happy New Year!
21st September 2006

Shana Tova
First of all- the dictionary. I laughed my lungs out. I'm going to send the link to as many people as I think will appreciate it, and that's quite a few. Lately I find that the language we use can have an enormous effect on the way we feel (and think), and this is a great example. Second- your Bangkok pictures brought back my short visit there almost five years ago, and the long trip to NZ that it was the finale of. It's sad to be reminded so strongly of the way it feels to be so close to the end of a great trip. I hope your island vacation will help you relax and forget the past and the future, and enjoy what's left of your experience as if it's all that ever was and all that ever will be. And may the coming year be at least 10dB better than the one just leaving- to everyone.
21st September 2006

great couple indeed. You two give the whole israeli backpacker horde a much better image. Keep shining !
23rd September 2006

photos
you take absolutely wonderful photos, you definitely have a great eye for capturing the true colors and magic of a place. it takes me back to the time I spent in Thailand...
9th April 2019
Bangkok - Weekend market

Do you know of any way to purchase items from these people ?

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 16; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb