Khai Island


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand
April 18th 2009
Published: April 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We only did a day trip to Khai Island but i would have to say that this would happen to be up there in my favourite places in the world. It consists of three islands - Khai Nai, Khai Nuk and Khai Nui. The first island was gorgeous - they arent very big but people aren't allowed to live on them. There was only a couple of huts to eat our lunch in and the most colourful umbrellas and deck chairs. It was the most crystal blue water that i have even seen with rock pools. We were taking great pictures and the camera died - aaahhh - but i knew the battery was full charged so it didnt make sense??!!! We were devo that we werent going to get any pictures. I tried the camera again after lunch and it started working so we ran around madly getting pictures. At the end of the day in the bus home we decided to look at the photos - NNNNOOOO the camera settings had been changed when we were trying to get it to work and all the photos were in black and white. We couldnt see it throughout the day because it was so bright. Because we loved it so much we went back the next day and got plenty of photos.

The second island was basically just a bunch of rocks. The boat anchored and we jumped off and snorkelled. Even saw Nemo there!

The third island was stunning. Again no one living there and possibly the best snorkelling! The most colourful and big fish!


Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

WOULD have been a great photoWOULD have been a great photo
WOULD have been a great photo

I was devo about this one!!!!!
The first islandThe first island
The first island

Only little but beautiful
Rock pools and hutRock pools and hut
Rock pools and hut

I cant even begin to describe how beautiful this is
Our second day Our second day
Our second day

Yay its in colour this time
Chris and the fishChris and the fish
Chris and the fish

While chris was snorkelling i sat on the boat the second time and threw bread around him so the fish surrounded him


Tot: 0.175s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0615s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb