the paradise island of kho phi phi


Advertisement
Published: May 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Helloooo!!

Have been doing lots of stuff lately. Went to the banyan tree for our last night in bangkok, absolutely stunning. Its a rooftop bar in a hotel on the 57th floor and it has a view of the whole of bangkok. Literally the best place in thailand.

Not much else has happened in bangkok really, haven't seen many ladyboys although we did watch the royal wedding in the pub which was lovely. I love harry!!

Arrived in phuket 2 days ago after a loooong 12 hour coach trip and it was pouring with rain!! And the coach driver did about 10 pitstops - one to go toilet, one to buy a drink, one to buy food and another to get cigarettes. Thai people really have no sense of time...

So... we have been in thailand for 5 days and felt very ashamed that we hadn't met any real back packers... but yesterday we made 4 friends wooohooo. we went out in the main bar strip, and had drinks in an australian bar which gives out free shots to everyone if someone rings the bell (which you have to pay 1000bhat to do). I love it when all the drunken fools do it ha... only a mug would pay to ring a bell. Went to the beach after for a 3am swin.. oh my god i love the beaches here. The water is amazingly warm and we just sat on the beach chilling out. Had a really nice day sunbathing too, def the best day yet.

Just arrived on kho phi phi island today... it is so beautiful. This is meant to be the best island of them all. Looking forward to the beach tomor! x x x







Advertisement



3rd May 2011

Thailand sounds awesome, I wana go now... Haha are you sure you haven't seen any ladyboys...? It can be hard to tell sometimes... I love harry too <3 Hope you're happy with me following you ^^

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb