The Short Bus


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Chumphon
November 6th 2007
Published: November 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

OK Here are the first batch of photo's!!! I think we are going to the Island of Koh Toa tomorrow. Yesterday we went to the ocean and did some swimming . The water was so warm it was almost hot!! The highlight of the trip!! We were at Hat Thong Wua Leans, which was really creepy actually. Kind of an empty, depressing town, ready for tourists, of which we were the only ones! Shannon and I were walking along the beach and then some dog started following us and taunting us. Kind freaked us out since we both declined the rabies shot!! the comedy of errors continued as we needed to catch a bus home and nobody in the ghost town spoke english, but we managed to figure out that a bus could take us back to Chumphon - proudly using our 1 hour of Thai lessons from our Guest House operator, Suda. Yeah right. We thought we were abandoned - then, our savior - a bus showed up, we were so relieved and as we were trying to board the bus, a bunch of 7 year old girls laughed at us because we were trying to force ourselves onto their school bus!! Good times....Tourists....

Advertisement



7th November 2007

Okay....forcing your way onto a school bus... too funny. The pics are awesome. Love, J
10th November 2007

That's so awesome
Everyone at the office says it's "vintage Greg"

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 61; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb