back in the mai


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
June 20th 2008
Published: June 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hello! back in Chang mai now. just had a 4 hour bus journey from chang rai on a local bus wich was abit fumey, it stank and was hot but im stil alive so thats a bonus! ha. on the night of the day of the last post(lol) we went out again. no pool this time thow :-( but oh my what an ace night. it was soo funny. we went for tea at an italian and i had a nice snadwich. then we heade to this random crazy bar. you sat on the floor, and tere was wigs and glasses and hats and instruments, well i was in my element! haha. proper loved it. gt some crazzzyy pics but cant upload yet as havent got my camera lead with me. was drinknig buckets again, then vodka andcoaks, then beers. not good! haha. but it was a brilliant night. evryone had fun. jack our guidewas the most drunk and the girls had 2 carry him home, reassuring that hes suppose 2 be looking after us eh, haha, hes ace! so in the morning, woke up with the worst hangover ever, wich is to be expected as evryone else stopped drinking after the buckets, butoh no, not me. so i stayd in bed most of the day, bt it wasnt too bad as we didnt have anything planned for the day neway. at about3.00 evryone appart from me went 2 a temple and a hot spring pool thing. they said it stank of eggs so was quite glad i didnt go! haha. then yeaterday night we went to a night market and we all had to buy realyl crap prezzies for 50bah. we picked a name out of a hat and had to buy for that one person. i got esther and bought her a badge of the king(hes literally EVRYWHERE!) anda purse with an elephant on. lisa got me and bought me another ittle mascot man to go with p, and a barbie mobile phone, its ace nd i keep annoying evryon with it! haha. we went to be about 10.00 as we had to be up to catch a bus this morning. finaly got here and just miling about until 4 ish wen we catch anoter overnight train to bangkok . dd, iv just sent a massive parcal home so expect it in about 50 days. its loads of clothes and stuff that i dont wanna carry! hehehe. ohh i forgot to mention that esther broke the shower, it was funny, she turnd te tap and it shot off into her tummy and there was water all over the bathroom. she went down to reception and tryd to tell them what ha happend, the woman at reception got totaly wrong end of tick and took her to a shop to buy a hairdryer!! stehr was like.. erm why am i here? lol. then eventually they got the gist and thy move rooms and it got fixd. oh i love it! haha. right gonna go now. hope als okay.


steph send me a message with your email and il mail you my number mate.

much love! xxxx

Advertisement



20th June 2008

remember when your hungover sing keane and point. just point. LOVE
21st June 2008

mai mai what a good time
Hi Ya, Well you wont complain about our buses again,you must be getin good at pool to want to play all the time,good laugh in the pub the remember or 70's night of dressing up lol.is that your new glass a bucket ? your digin the night market's he!he!do us a favor linz leave the barbie phone ther for jack,he's met his match drinking with the bad boy! of CROWN lol.Mand's of to Leed's on a birthday bash sat night god help them.I got back fri from Scotland ace ride you would have loved it,doin another trip later,every one's a ok.Rob Morgan has got a job at my place well thats it for now stay safe love from Dad and the rest of the clan :-)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ps can you feel it.

Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb