Scuba Diving in Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-East Thailand » Surin
July 2nd 2012
Published: July 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Thailand is sandwiched in between The Gulf of Thailand on its eastern coastline and the huge expanse of the Andaman Sea on its western coast. It is in such body of waters that scuba divers could check out the marine life of the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean free of having to cross continents.

Thailand is an excellent vacation location for all, from those who are looking for a romantic getaway, to shoppers to the food lovers as you get to taste varieties of sea foods, down in the road to the most extravagant restaurants. It offers something to each traveler.

Many travelers also come here for adventurous getaway. As this region provide you with all sorts of sport for all ages like scuba diving , snorkeling, wind-surfing and water-skiing .After all these actions you may just chill out by lounging on the beautiful beach sipping your trendy drink with a positive company.

Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. Bankok means "city of angels", it really is a small Thailand in itself. It is the centre of commercial, industrial and cultural activities. If you're looking for peace and simplicity you will probably pay a visit to the Buddhist temples and the amazing part is it stands by side by side with nightclubs and cafs. You can watch monks strolling in their red robes all over the place and 1 may only wonder how they can achieve such peacefulness in this rush and busy globe.

Another major attraction in Thailand is Phuket known for its unique island. The nightlife there is energetic with its multicuisine restaurants and bars always crammed with tourists. But of course if are looking for a quite meal you may do that by way of heading to the right spot.

Chiang Mai is one more area which is a mixture of contemporary city life and the old village charm. There are elaborate temples and cultural relics some of which are quite old close to 700 years. On the top of the mountain is Doi Suthep monastery which overlooks the fertile valley embracing Chiang Mai.The regional night time bazaar is the favorite shopping area for tourists where by you can purchase hand made local things, tribal wears and also latest contemporary junks for a good discount.

You will have no problem communicating as most of the hotels, restaurants and tourist locations speak English and other European languages.

Similan, Thailand - Mu Koh Similan National Park has been rated 1st by the U. S. publication Skin Diving of the leading ten dive locations in the world. The Similan Islands in the heart of the Andaman Sea are certainly unparelled in their unique magnificence. If planning a visit, keep in mind that anytime between December to April is advisable, with the ideal month being March, simply because the monsoons are over and the water is clear.

Similan is literally the Malaysian phrase for 9, as there are 9 islands in the Similan group: Kohh Bangu, Koh Similan, Hin Huwagralok, Koh Payu, Koh Ha, Kohh Hok, Kohh Miang, Kohh Payan, Kohh Payang, and Kohh Huyong.

Shark Ridge Rocks are pinnacle rocks near Kohh Payan or Kohh Sam. Here, numerous species of sharks like Silvertip, Leopard Shark, and Reef White tip may very well be discovered.



Thailand is blessed with three seasons-summers from February to May, Rainy season from June to October with tons of sunshine and the cold season from November to January. A good deal of folks prefer holidays in Thailand through December and January as it is the best season to relax and party. Thailand becomes a mini planet as people from all over the planet come here for holidays during this season.

Surely now you know what your upcoming holiday location is -Gods very own creation Thailand!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb