Lucy's Rambo adventures


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Eastern Thailand
December 31st 2008
Published: December 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi,

we are now in Ko Phangan, after a short stint on Kho San Road in Bangkok. We are staying in a beach hut about 10m away form the sea. The weather so far hasn't been great a couple of sunny days, but lots of clouds and rain. Christmas day was pretty un eventful, had a big night on christmas eve so spent most of the time sleeping. We went out for an indian meal though in the evening, with our singapore neighbours, which was good.

After a couple of days on the beach i was starting to get bored so whilst Katie has been sleeping off her hangover, i've been exploring. On Monday i climbed the mount everest of Ko Phangan, a full 620m. It was an hour an a half long trek through the jungle and the view at the top was rubbish, i was just standing in a cloud. Yesterday i walked from the beach we are staying on called Hat rin to hat thian, stopped off for lunch then went on to hat yao, was walking for about 3 hours.

tonight is new years eve, so will go to the beach for a massive party. will probably write again tomorrow with more photos.

loads of love katie and lucy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Rambo LucyRambo Lucy
Rambo Lucy

standing still for this photo, meant i got biten about 10 times


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb