The Night Owl Bar in Pattaya


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Pattaya
July 11th 2009
Published: July 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

PaepPaepPaep

from the Norway sugar daddy to the bar hehehe
Thailand, Pattaya,

Nothing so good but a cold beer going down a thirsty throat while the heat of the day is slowly disappaering due to coming of evening. The charming company of Miss Paep just adds heaps of positive energy to my happy mood here outside the Jungle Bar in Soi Yamato.

Soi Yamato might be full with rowdy open air Briitsh bars where the cliêntele - mostly groups of young Brittish males on a stag party - has the particular nasty hobby of getting quite gungo-ho for a good fight after knocking down a Meakhong River full with lager, still before moving into the New Star Guesthouse in cozy Soi Honey-Inn where everybody knows everybody, it was the Night Owl Bar where I used to stay. A small bar with three bar girls, a few rooms for rent upstairs and owned by Scottish Lucky and his Thai wife Tuk plus his partner and life time mate Nick.

It was in the Night Owl I met Paep who being supported financially be her Norwegian sugar daddy - so many Hot Mommas in Thailand have a sugar daddy from Norway I feel like they must be an unoffical social
during one of the partiesduring one of the partiesduring one of the parties

in the Night Owl Bar
security department for these ladies - often came to the bar to booze away her scandinavian social dough.

The Night Owl was a bar for professional drunks, not all that strange considering both Lucky and Mick were staggering around the place drunkenly 24/7, frequent fights and customers not paying the bill, infuriated coppers late at night demanding a hefty pay-off. You could literally swim out of that bar after midnight due to the rivers of beer and whisky flowing out wildly. I remember Paep baeting the cr*p out of Nick late at night in the mud of Soi Yamato smashing her high heels into his drunk to the max face repeatedly. Or maybe Lucky sneaking into the Dog's B*llocks Bar across the road in the dead of night armed with a baseball bat turning the place into a pig sty.

That was pretty much enough for the Boys In Brown in Pattaya with everybody getting lifted off their beds and driven over to Soi Police Station in private taxi van, the bars and chains came for free as did the countless dark brown cockroaches and police station rat population.

I watched the whole scene from the corner
TithTithTith

One of the Night Owl Bar's ladies
of the Soi having just missed the big action and hightailing it to Soi Honey-inn where I took a room and still do to today. Paep brought me back my backpack a few days later after having been kicked back into the street by Thailand's finest - not much to be gotten there I presume.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.269s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 78; dbt: 0.2295s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb