Sleep, sleep and more sleep...Opps!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
June 16th 2007
Published: June 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Thai restaurantThai restaurantThai restaurant

Rob, Me, Nik and Sar
Well, had first proper few days in Bangkok and loved every minute!!

Really lucky having Rob over here...he's taking us to all the real thai places, and away from all the backpacker routes! He met up with us on Thurs night and took us to gorgeous Thai restaruant! Then to some traditional Thai bars! Was crazy!!! These Thai's are hard core...the bars were tiny. with live music but no air con (really reminded me of the bars in Amsterdam!). We were literally dripping with sweat...must have screamed tourists!! And we met a famous Thai singer called Sipeed! Hehe! He was sooo funny!!! I'll upload a pic as soon as get the chance!

Then Friday was another right off! We must have been jetlagged still as woke up at 9am English time, and gutted to realise it was actually 3pm over here! 14 hrs sleep!!!!! Quick shower (well, as quick as 3 girls sharing a tiny room can be!). Just had enough time to hit the massive shopping mall in Bangkok! Was massive...bit like the Trafford centre! We had to buy some heels for our big night out in Bangkok! We all got some well nice shoes for 4
RCA ClubRCA ClubRCA Club

Rob and Nik
quid each! Bargain!!!

We had big night out out last! Had a wicked time!! Met Rob near his home near Siam Sq! He took us to a tiny Thai bar first on the top of this building...had to walk up over 100 stairs to get to it in heels! Really need to get in shape whilst I'm away! Couldn't breathe by the time I was at the top! Looked a right state! I blame the heat too! hehe!

Then onto a club! It was massive!! And so nice! The Thai's in there are crazy! Really party hard!!! As soon as they hit the dance floor they go crazy! Could watch them all night! Only wierd thing is all the clubs closed at 2am (back to the old English hrs hey!)...and we were still going! So it was quick taxi back to Robs apartment for more drinking! Finally crawled into bed (which is harder then ya think when ya have to crawl under ya mossie net without dragging it down, then into ya sleeping sack! What a mission!!!) at bout half 6am!!!

Anyway, this is a quick update as we're heading to bangkok airport now to get a
Thai restaurantThai restaurantThai restaurant

Nik, me and Sar
flight to Koh Samui...we're ready to hit the islands now to chill out and sunbathe for a while! It's far too hot and busy in Bangkok, and not somewhere where you can chill out properly!

Hope ya all good!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Tuk TukTuk Tuk
Tuk Tuk

Crazy!!
After a heavy night!After a heavy night!
After a heavy night!

Sar, me, Fishy (small world- guy who knows James Maher) and Sar!
Thai barThai bar
Thai bar

Me, Nik and Sar


18th June 2007

Still not jealous
18th June 2007

Hey Hey Hey!!!
Hey girls sounds like you're having a wicked time!! I was at my friend's this weekend who travelled round the whole of Oz and she has given me sooo many cool tips and useful websites. Can't wait to get out there now! Only £40,000 of target left!

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb