<<回台湾走走2011> - Farm Guest House, Kenting


Advertisement
Taiwan&#039;s flag
Asia » Taiwan » Pingtung » Kenting ROC
May 20th 2011
Published: June 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Friday, 20th May 2011


From Kaohsiung, we travelled 100km south towards the city of Kenting where our homestay, Farm Guest House was located. Rightfully, Kenting was on our last stop for our tour in Taiwan even though we would still be heading back to the city of Taichung for our finale, back to where we first started 8 days ago.

"回到最初的起点, 有始有终.
回台湾走走2011, 让大家重新认识台湾.
对于新朋友,我希望他的回忆是美好的!"

After more than 2 hours on the road, It was slightly after 1pm today when we finally reached our guest house. From there, it was a short 5 minutes walk to the Kenting Main Street where we had our meals while waiting for our room to be ready. As usual, the rains that accompanied us over the past few days continued on. We never failed to carry our brollies (loaned by our Taichung cabbie, Mr Zhou) along, wherever we go.

By the time we were back from lunch, our room was ready for check-in. For sure, we were glad to see all our luggages already neatly arranged in our bedroom. While the room was relatively tight for 4 persons, it was cosy and the theme of cow was evident throughout the establishment.

The rest of our day was spent by the beach and at the night market stalls that lined the main Kenting Street. While I would not describe Kenting as a fabulous place or a must-visit destination in Taiwan, it was nevertheless a refreshing change to stay closed to mother nature.

Afterall, we would not have much of a chance to do so once we are back in Singapore.





Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.353s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 87; dbt: 0.2668s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb