Spring is HERE!


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Gyeonggi-do » Goyang » Ilsandong-gu
April 10th 2009
Published: April 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Blossoms!Blossoms!Blossoms!

They covered the trees like a veil! Absolutely beautiful!
This Spring has been wonderfully full of adventure!
We started it last weekend with a very busy, very fun trip down to Busan!
The Cherry Blossoms were at their peak and the weather was perfect!
It involved going over 300km/hr on a train, riding roller coasters, going to the biggest Hot Springs in Asia, seeing Sharks up REALLY close, a trip to the hospital (not me!), a fascinating and disgusting Fish Market, Candie Strawberries (INCREDIBLE!), potato/apple homemade hashbrowns each morning, celebrating a co-hostel traveler's birthday, and oh yeah, LOTS of walking!

I will explain more later, but this is just a little taste as to what we have been up to.
Yesterday was Art day at Lake Park and it was beautiful!
Now the Cherry Blossoms are here in the greater Seoul area as well as the Magnolias!
Today is also an adventure, but you will have to wait to hear what I am doing another time....secret!
😊

Blessings on this very special Easter weekend!

Pick a flower and enjoy its simplicity and intricacy.
Watch a cloud and watch its ever changing beauty.
Smile and watch it spread as ripples and change the world.
Cry and water the seeds of your soul so that spring may come in your life so that you may bloom again!
Hug and be hugged and don't analyze, just be.
Laugh and be thankful, for everything!

Life is about finding the beauty in the chaos and then sharing it with others.

Don't let this Easter weekend just pass by.
Whether you believe in its true meaning or now, YOU can make is meaningful!

Love and breathe, like they are the same.

Elisa
World Traveller
HUGS TO YOU ALL!

PS:more pictures of Busan coming next!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0515s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb