Singapore Stopover, Day 2


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
July 7th 2013
Published: July 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We hit the publish button too soon from yesterdays blog so I'm going to add it here...



After our catch up nana nap we decided to have another go on the Singapore Flyer; in the dark. It gets dark here quite early so just after 7.30pm we set off walking to the flyer, it took a bit longer than mum expected as we didn't really know our exact route, we just headed to the flyer! When we got there we got our tickets and got in the line. Just before we were due to hope on the fireworks started, and by he time were in our pod they had finished. The ride was still really good with lots of buildings lit up. After our ride we had some tea at the Singapore Food trail. There were lots of different little stalls like they had in the olden days. We had our meal there then walked back o he Hotel.

Other beautiful warm Singapore morning. We had a quick breakfast and hopped on the bus to the Jurlong Bird Park. It was even hotter by the time we got there but we soon forgot about that when we could feed the little penguins. we then went and saw the bird show, which was really good. They had a parrot that could talk! I after that we walked around the rest of the park, at the end they had a big water play area, I didn't have my togs but I was so hot I walked thru it anyway, it cooled me off for a while. After the bird park we caught a taxi to the zoo. We were all a bit tired...and hot so we got on the zoo tram and went around, twice, then got off to see the monkeys and to go o the splash show. This was really good, they had two sea lions that did some really good tricks. We sat at the from and all got soaked, the big one would swim in font and flap the water out of the tank with his flipper. Then they wanted someone in the crowd that had a waterproof watch and Dad put up his hand, he had to throw it in the big tank and the sea lion got it bak out for him, and he didn't even see where dad threw it because he covered his eyes! After that we walked back to the exit because the zoo closes at 6pm. We went over to where the Night Safari is and had my favourite Bongo Burgers for tea. We were going to see the wild animal show before we headed back but it was full so we all tried the fish spa, where the fish eat at your feet. I didn't really like it, it felt funny but Mum and Dad thought it was good, then we came back to the hotel for a swim before bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.239s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb