Singapore. Day 4


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
June 3rd 2013
Published: June 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Another hot day, we got up later this morning and it was busy at breakfast. Our last day in Singapore, we walked to Clarke Quay for a Singapore River Cruise on a Bumboat. It was really hot and sunny and we had to wait for the boat to leave. I made a fan out of some paper to keep me cool. The boat ride went down the river past a statue of some jumping boys, some old style river houses, a big a statue on of the Merlion and Marina Bay Sands then back to Clarke Quay. Then we caught the MRT underground train to Vivo City shopping mall. The train went really fast. We had to watch the sign to make sure we got off at the right stop. The mall was really big, I brought some tops and some Vans. Then we caught the MRT back to the motel and waited to be picked up by the bus to go to thE airport. Our plane leaves at 1am but we had some beds in a room at the airport so we all had a quick sleep. We wanted to see the butterfly garden but it was dark and we couldn't see anything. Hope we get some sleep on the plane.

Advertisement



3rd June 2013

hi guys, glad to see you made it over there safe, looks like you are having a fab time, man some real intresting things aye :-) looking forward to seeing where your headed next, some where buietiful and hot i bet. everyone saying a big hello to you all from here, talk to you again soon, take care of eachother. Cherie :-)

Tot: 0.252s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0719s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb