The adventure comes to an end. The memories live on. / La aventura toca a su fin. Los recuerdos siguen vivos.


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
June 29th 2007
Published: November 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After leaving New Zealand, we decided to stop in Sydney once more (seeing that it was "on the way home"), and pay a visit to our friends Nick and Les ,who had finally emigrated in April after an almost 2-year long wait for their paperwork to go through.

Nick, who happens to be an ex-colleague of Mark's, had been trying rather hard to convince us to follow in his footsteps for a few months. Pushing it that little bit harder, he got Mark an interview with the company he was working for in Sydney, even before we set foot in the country. Mark went along to the interview with mixed emotions: on one hand, it felt a bit sudden to think of finishing the world trip and going straight back to a job, and he also wanted to "come home" for a while; on the other hand, what a way to end the trip of a lifetime! In many ways it would have been "the icing on the cake".

Alas, it was not to be. The "informal" one-on-one interview he was told to prepare for (that's what Nick had and he got the job), was expanded to include a new team leader (who had only started the previous day) and a representative of Microsoft, who didn't even work for the company, but was helping them out as part of an ongoing contract. The guy who was initially meant to interview Mark left the room within 5 minutes never to return, leaving Mark to be given a technical grilling by the Microsoft man. For those who don't know, it is possible to find holes in any programmer's knowledge, as the subject matter is so wide, and Mr. Microsoft seemed determined to show how clever he was at Mark's expense. The new team leader was virtually silent throughout the whole interview and didn't ask a single question about Mark's CV, past experience or even the standard "strengths and weaknesses" questions. Anyway, the job didn't sound too appealing, as the company seemed to be in a bit of a mess and for a while even Nick himself was considering moving on, although he tells me that things are getting better now. So we reverted to plan A - i.e. fly back to good old England and face "reality" once again.

Before that though, we still had a couple of weeks to enjoy in Sydney and in the company of two good friends, so we did just that - weather permitting, as we arrived in the middle of a cold front that brought low temperatures and a lot of rain! When we say a lot, we do mean A LOT of rain.

These are a couple of paragraphs extracted from an Australian Government site: "A severe storm that began on 7 June brought heavy rains and strong gale forced winds that caused widespread flooding and damage to the Central Coast (Wyong and Gosford), Hunter (Newcastle) and Sydney metropolitan areas. A natural disaster was declared on 8 June for the local government areas of … …. The region was struck by two more severe weather events in the following two weeks (exactly the length of time we stayed) causing further flooding and damage". Another paragraph reads: "Flood waters resulted in thousands of residents being evacuated . A number of people died as a result of the storms. . A family of four and their nephew died when a section of the Old Pacific Highway at Somersby collapsed under their car. The car fell 40m down the chasm and was swept away in flood waters." 40 meters! You may have seen this in the international news, it was incredible that such a huge chunk of road could have been washed away just like that!

In view of this, the gnawing feeling we had that we were a magnet for unusual weather conditions, continued to grow inside us. Let's not forget that during our previous visit a few months earlier, we found the country was suffering from a really bad draught and the worst bush fires they had seen in many years.

Still, the good thing about arriving in Sydney at the beginning of winter (bad weather and all) is that our visit coincided with the humpback whale winter migration, during which time they swim past the city’s coastline heading for warmer waters. Naturally we just couldn’t miss the opportunity! So as soon as the weather cleared a bit, we braved the choppy conditions of the sea and jumped on a boat to enjoy the sight. The first one we saw happened to be an inquisitive juvenile who decided to approach us for a closer look. That’s the hump of the picture. The others we saw kept their distance a bit better, but even so it was wonderful to watch them. We also visited Taronga zoo, to see koalas for the last time and a bunch of other weird and wonderful animals, like the binturong in the picture, a cute little thing that looked like a cross between a cat and a bear.

We also went out for dinner a couple of times, including an indoor (cook your own food) barbeque and saw a movie at the IMAX theatre, and before we knew it, our time in Sydney had come to an end. Mark and Nick didn’t like having to say goodbye again and nearly drowned in a sea of tears, in a very manly embrace though, whilst Maria loaded the bags in the boot of the taxi and the taxi driver, far from helping, simply looked on with an unfathomable expression on his face.

The very last stop on our journey was Singapore. Whilst planning the return journey home, it didn’t take long to work out that the direct flights were rather more expensive than the ones stopping in Hong Kong or Singapore, so why not make the most of it and stop in one of these places for a few days before finally facing the inevitable? Mark had already visited Hong Kong a few years ago, so we went for Singapore, and spent 4 very enjoyable days there.

Singapore is an island in South East Asia to the South of Malaysia; a clean, friendly city, and a diverse, multicultural country. 4 days were simply not enough to enjoy it all, although we tried our best, and had a lot of help in achieving this! Mark's uncle had spent some time working in Singapore in recent years, and he made a good friend there, who turned out to be the most dedicated host anyone would hope to come across. To Kuna ("Black Sugar"), and "his darling" (as he very sweetly referred to her) wife Manjit, we send our warmest regards and a big thank you for being so good to us! These guys not only gave us lodging, food and a chauffeur and tourist guide/advice service, they actually picked us up at the airport at some ungodly hour (aound 5.00am if we remember right) and the same again on our leaving day. We did try taking a taxi, but they wouldn't have it! Hopefully we can reciprocate one day when we settle down again somewhere on the planet…

So, back to Singapore, or "Singapura" which means "lion city" in Sanskrit language. Legend has it that during the 14th century, a Malay prince landed on the island after a thunderstorm and spotted a lion on the shore. Taking this as a good sign, he decided to fund a city here. Apparently there were never any lions in Singapore, and it is most likely that what he saw was actually a tiger, which means the city should have been named "Vyaghrapura" (Vyaghra = tiger in Sanskrit). In case you're wondering, yep, that's where the name of the "love drug" viagra comes from. Easy tiger! You learn something new every day!

But we're going off at a tangent again. In honour of the legend of the foundation of the city, Singapore's symbol is the Merlion, a creature half lion, half fish. There is one near the city centre, but the one pictured here, much bigger than the original, is on Sentosa Island, which we visited one afternoon.

With 5 million people living in just 600 km2, Singapore is quite densely populated, and most people live in big blocks of flats. Real estate is expensive, but the standards of living are quite high in general, and the country is one of the richest in the world, not far behind England and well ahead of Spain. No small achievement, considering the country is really young. Less than 200 years ago, it was nothing more than a fishing village. It was not until the British used it as a trading outpost along the spice route in the 19th century that it became an important commercial centre of the British Empire.

Soon it attracted thousands of immigrants, mainly from China, Malaysia and India, who created the multicultural and diverse society we know today. Singapore has 4 official languages: English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil. We didn't have any communication problems, even though the English spoken by the majority of the population is "Singlish" (Singapore English), a colourful mixture of British English and what we were told were words from a variety of Chinese dialects and Malay and Indian languages.

The immigrants brought not only different languages, but different religions too. About half the population practise Buddhism and Taoism, but there is also a significant number of Christians, Muslims and
SYDNEY, TARONGA ZOO - Binturong (Borneo, Malaysia)SYDNEY, TARONGA ZOO - Binturong (Borneo, Malaysia)SYDNEY, TARONGA ZOO - Binturong (Borneo, Malaysia)

Munching on an apple ****** Comiendo una manzana
a smaller number of Sikhs and Hindus. There are several ethnic neighbourhoods, the most popular ones being Chinatown and Little India, initially formed to segregate the immigrants. Each of these neighbourhoods have temples dedicated to their different deities. We were surprised to find the "Sri Krishnan" (Hindu) and the "Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho" (Chinese) Temples literally feet from each other, showing how Singaporeans live in perfect racial and religious harmony. I think we could all learn a lesson or two from them! The temples are beautiful - the paintings, the carvings, the colours, the smell of burning incense are all very evocative.

We enjoyed our visits to the Jurong bird park and the zoo, and wish we had had more time to explore Sentosa island, which we reached via a cable car with a glass floor. We are glad we visited during the week as it is apparently the locals' favourite weekend destination, and we would have found the crowds too overwhelming. The whole island is set up as a huge theme park, not Alton Towers style, but a park with different attractions like an aquarium, Singapore's only beach, an elevated train system, a look out tower, fountains,
SYDNEY, TARONGA ZOO - PossumSYDNEY, TARONGA ZOO - PossumSYDNEY, TARONGA ZOO - Possum

The only living possum we got to see, tiny compared to their NZ cousins. It was inside the zoo compound, but we think it was wild ****** El único possum vivo que vimos, una pulguita comparado con sus primos neozelandeses. Estaba dentro del recinto del zoo pero creemos que era salvaje
restaurants etc. We only had time for the pink dolphin lagoon and the aquarium before heading back to see the city lights and enjoy a couple of drinks at "The Cavern" in Clarke Quay (see picture), a lovely area for an evening drink and / or meal.

You may be wondering whether we didn’t go shopping for bargains, seeing that Singapore is internationally famous for being a shopper’s paradise. Not just for tourists though - Singaporeans themselves will tell you that "all we do is eat, shop, eat again, and then shop some more". But the truth is going shopping is not our cup of tea particularly (there are so many other things we like to spend our time and money on…), but we did go inside a couple of shopping centres just to have a look, and, once inside, we did end up spending some money on a new mobile phone for Mark and a 4GB memory card for the camera. And that was that.

In summary, we really enjoyed our few days in Singapore, a very interesting place to visit at least once in your lifetime, and definitively a worthy last stop in our 21 month long adventure…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tras dejar Nueva Zelanda, decidimos hacer una paradita en Sydney (ya que estaba "de camino a casa"), y visitar a nuestros amigos Nick y Les, que por fín emigraron en abril después de 2 largos años esperando que se tramitaran todos los papeleos.

Nick, que es un ex-colega de Mark, llevaba ya meses intentando convencernos para que siguiéramos sus pasos. No queriendo desistir, le consiguió a Mark una entrevista con su jefe incluso antes de que pusiéramos un pie en el país. Mark asistió a la entrevista con emociones mixtas: por un lado, le agobiaba pensar que el pedazo de viaje pudiera terminarse de forma tan repentina y teniendo que volver a trabajar casi inmediatamente, además de que le apetecía "volver a casa" por un tiempo; por otro lado, ¡qué manera de terminar el viaje! Habría sido "la guinda que corona el pastel".

Pero no pudo ser. La "entrevista informal " para que le dijeron se preparase terminó siendo un interrogatorio técnico realizado por un tipo de Microsoft que ni siquiera trabajaba para la empresa (simplemente se encontraba ahí trabajando en un proyecto durante unos días). El tipo que le iba a entrevistar
SINGAPORE - Market Stall / Puesto del mercadoSINGAPORE - Market Stall / Puesto del mercadoSINGAPORE - Market Stall / Puesto del mercado

Changi Village was our neighbourhood for 4 days. Hardly any tourists here, it felt a lot more genuine! ********* Changi Village fue nuestro barrio durante 4 días. Apenas se ven turistas por aquí, ¡la experiencia resulta mucho más genuina!
en un principio, se fue del despacho a los 5 minutos y no regresó, dejando que fuera el de Microsoft y otro jefe que sólo llevaba un día en la empresa quienes se ocuparan de la entrevista. En fín, no fue precisamente justo, pero bueno, ya no es sólo que la entrevista no fue muy bien, a Mark tampoco le gustó mucho la descripción del puesto que ofrecían, con lo que volvimos al plan A - o sea, regresar a Inglaterra y afrontar "la realidad" otra vez.

Pero hasta que llegara el día, teníamos un par de semanas que disfrutar en Sydney en compañía de dos buenos amigos, e intentamos aprovecharlas al máximo. Por desgracia el tiempo no acompañó, y pasamos más tiempo dentro que fuera. Y cuando decimos que el tiempo no acompañó, nos quedamos cortos, hizo un temporal de aúpa, de hecho estos párrafos extraídos de una página web del gobierno australiano os dan una idea de la que se montó (traducción bastante libre por cierto): "el 8 de junio (un día antes de llegar nosotros) 13 áreas locales han sido declaradas desastre natural (...). El 14 de junio, 6 otras se añadieron a la lista. La
SINGAPORE - "Carrot Cake" / "Pastel de Zanahoria"SINGAPORE - "Carrot Cake" / "Pastel de Zanahoria"SINGAPORE - "Carrot Cake" / "Pastel de Zanahoria"

We tried another one in town and it wasn't anywhere near as nice, the one in Changi Village was delicious!! ****** Otro día probamos otro en el centro y no le llegaba a la altura de los palillos, éste que nos hicieron en Changi Village estaba delicioso
región se vio sacudida por varios graves sucesos metereológicos a lo largo de las dos semanas siguientes (exactamente el tiempo que nos quedamos) causando más riadas y daños extensos. A causa de las riadas miles de personas tuvieron que ser evacuadas..." Quizás el desastre que más impresión causó fue un trozo de autopista que se desintegró sin preaviso. Se abrió un abismo de 40m al que cayó un coche con 5 ocupantes cuanto la carretera literalmente desapareció bajo sus pies.

En vista de esto, la sensación que llevábamos arrastrando de que estábamos gafados en lo que a toparnos con acontecimientos meteorológicos inusuales se refiere, se vio aún más reforzada... No os olvidéis de que durante los dos meses y pico que pasamos en Australia unos meses antes, nos encontramos con una sequía enorme y los peores incendios forestales que habían visto en muchos años.

Pero bueno, una cosa positiva que tuvo llegar a Sydney a comienzos del invierno fue que coincidimos con la migración anual de las ballenas jorobazas según se dirigen a aguas más templadas, ¡y por supuesto no dejamos pasar la oportunidad de salir a verlas! En cuanto nos lo permitió el tiempo, desafiamos las condiciones algo dudosas del mar y nos subimos a un barco para disfrutar del espectáculo. La primera que vimos fue una jovencita que decidió acercase a investigar, y la vimos muy de cerca, es la de la joroba que véis en la foto. Las demás guardaron más las distancias, pero aún así fue impresionante de ver, son toda una maravilla. También visitamos el zoo Taronga, a ver koalas por última vez y un puñado de otros animales extraños y encantadores, como el manturón de la foto, una monería de bicho que parece un cruce entre un gato y un oso.

También salimos a cenar un par de veces y fuimos a ver una película en el cine IMAX, y casi sin darnos cuenta, se nos pasaron los días y nuestra estancia en Sydney tocó a su fin. A Mark y Nick esto de tener que decir adiós otra vez se les hizo muy cuesta arriba, y casi se nos ahogan en un par de lágrimas mientras se nos daban un abrazo muy macho, eso sí, y entre tanto yo cargando con las mochilas para meterlas al taxi y el taxista en vez de ayudar les miraba con cara de no saber qué pensar ni qué decir.

Y ya nuestra ultimísima parada fue Singapur. Resulta que al planear el vuelo de regreso a casa, no tardamos en darnos cuenta de que los vuelos directos eran bastante más caros que los que paraban en Hong Kong o Singapur, así que ¿por qué no aprovechar la coyuntura y visitar uno de los dos sitios antes de hacer frente a lo inevitable? Mark ya había estado en Hong Kong hace unos años, así que nos fuimos a Singapur, donde pasamos 4 días estupendos.

Singapur es una isla del sureste asiático, así como una ciudad muy limpia y agradable, y también un país diverso y multicultural. ¡4 días no fueron suficientes para verlo todo! Aunque intentamos aprovecharlos al máximo, para lo que contamos con mucha ayuda. Resulta que un tío de Mark pasó un tiempo trabajando allí, durante el cual se hizo muy amigo de uno de los locales, y éste resultó ser el anfitrión más dedicado con el que se pueda topar nadie. No sólo él, sino su mujer también, y eso sin conocernos de nada.

Estos chicos no sólo nos dieron alojamiento, nos pagaron la cena un par de veces y nos ofrecieron un servicio de chófer y guía/consejero turístico, para empezar nos recogieron del aeropuerto a una hora intempestuosa (5.30 de la mañana si mal no recordamos) y lo mismo otra vez cuando nos fuimos. Ambas veces insistimos en coger un taxi, pero nada, ¡que no hubo manera! Esperamos que algún día podamos devolverles el favor, allá donde acabemos instalándonos en el planeta…

Bueno, volviendo a Singapur, o "Singapura" que significa "la ciudad del león" en sánscrito (uno de los lenguajes clásicos de la India). Cuenta la leyenda que en el siglo XIV, un príncipe malayo arribó a la isla después de una tormenta y avistó un león en la playa. Tomando esto como un buen augurio, decidió fundar una ciudad en el lugar. Al parecer nunca hubo leones en Singapur, y lo más probable es que lo que vio fue en realidad un tigre, lo que quiere decir que la ciudad debería haberse llamado "Vyaghrapura" (Vyaghra = tigre en sánscrito). Y por si os lo estáis preguntando, sí, de ahí es de donde viene el nombre de la “droga del amor" viagra. ¡Hoy no te acostarás sin saber una cosa más!

Bueno, que nos vamos por las ramas otra vez. En honor de la leyenda de la fundación de la ciudad, el símbolo de Singapur es el “Merlion”, un criatura mitad león, mitad pez. Hay uno cerca del centro de la ciudad, pero el de la foto, mucho más grande que el original, está en la Isla Sentosa, que visitamos una tarde.

Con 5 millones de personas en un área de unos 600 km2, Singapur está bastante concurrido, y la mayoría de la gente vive en grandes bloques de pisos. Vamos, como en Villaverde o Vallecas, de toda la vida. El tema de la inmobiliaria también está caro por aquí, pero el nivel de vida en general es bastante alto, y el país es uno de los más ricos del mundo, no muy por detrás de Inglaterra y bien por delante de España. Logro no despreciable, considerando que el país es bastante jóven. Hace menos de 200 años no era nada más que un pueblo de pescadores. No fue hasta que los británicos lo usaron como puesto comercial a lo largo de la Ruta de las Especias en el siglo XIX que se convirtió en un importante centro comercial del Imperio británico.

Fue entonces que empezó a atraer a miles de inmigrantes, principalmente de China, Malasia y la India, quienes crearon la sociedad multicultural y diversa que conocemos hoy. Singapur tiene 4 idiomas oficiales: inglés, mandarín, malayo y tamil. Nosotros no tuvimos ningún problema de comunicación, aún cuando el inglés hablado por la mayoría de la población es en realidad "Singlish" (Singapur English), una mezcla colorida de inglés británico y lo que nos dijeron es una variedad de palabras provenientes de dialectos chinos y lenguas malayas e indias.

Los inmigrantes no sólo trajeron diferentes lenguas, sino también diferentes religiones. Aproximadamente la mitad de la población practica el budismo y el taoismo, pero existe también un número significativo de cristianos, musulmanes y, en menor proporción, sikhs e hindúes. Existen varios barrios étnicos que en principio fueron creados para segregar a los inmigrantes; los más populares son El Barrio Chino y La Pequeña India. En cada uno de estos barrios se encuentran templos dedicados a las deidades de cada religión. Nos sorprendió encontrar dos templos, el "Sri Krishnan" (hindú) y el "Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho" (chino), literalmente a unos metros uno del otro, muestra de que los habitantes de Singapur viven en perfecta armonía racial y religiosa. ¡Se nos ocurre que todos podríamos aprender una lección (o dos) de los singaporeños! Los templos son una preciosidad - las pinturas, las tallas, los colores, el olor a incienso…es todo muy evocador.

También disfrutamos de nuestras visitas al parque aviario Jurong y al zoo, y nos gustaría haber tenido más tiempo para explorar un poco mejor la isla Sentosa, a la que llegamos en un teleférico con suelo de cristal. La isla estaba más bien a tope, y eso que no era más que un jueves. Nos alegramos de no haberla visitado durante un fin de semana ya que es al parecer el destino favorito de los nativos, y no creemos que hubiéramos podido con el gentío. La isla entera es como un parque temático enorme, no en plan parque de atracciones como el de la Casa de Campo, sino con diferentes atracciones como un acuario, la única playa de Singapur, un tren elevado, una torre mirador, fuentes, restaurantes etc. Nosotros sólo tuvimos tiempo para ver la laguna de los delfines rosas y el acuario antes de dirigirnos de nuevo al centro, ver las luces de la ciudad, y disfrutar de un par de cervezas en “La Caverna” en Clarke Quay (ver foto), un área muy maja para salir de copas y/o de cena.

Suponemos que os estaréis preguntando si fuimos o no de tiendas, ya que Singapur es internacionalmente famoso como un paraíso terrenal para los que disfrutan de ir de compras. Y no son sólo los turistas los que disfrutan con ello, los mismos habitantes de Singapur te dirán alegremente que "aquí todo lo que hacemos es comer, ir de compras, comer más, y de tiendas otra vez". Pero la verdad, a nosotros no nos llama la atención, son muchas otras las cosas en las que preferimos invertir tiempo y dinero, pero sí que entramos en un par de centros comerciales, más que nada por curiosidad. Y ya que estábamos dentro, Mark se compró un móvil nuevo (yo sigo con el mismo de hace 5 años o por ahí), y yo una tarjeta de memoria de 4GB para la cámara. Y eso fue todo.

Total, que realmente disfrutamos los pocos días que pasamos en Singapur, un lugar muy interesante que visitar al menos una vez en la vida, y definitivamente un destino digno de ser la última parada en nuestra aventura de 21 meses…


Additional photos below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 38


Advertisement

SINGAPORE - "Sri Mariamman" Temple, GaneshSINGAPORE - "Sri Mariamman" Temple, Ganesh
SINGAPORE - "Sri Mariamman" Temple, Ganesh

"Remover of Obstacles", god of wisdom, patron of arts and sciences. Ganesh is one of the most worshipped Hindu deities ****** "Destructor de Obstáculos", dios de la sabiduría, patrón de las artes y las ciencias. Ganesh es una de las deidades hindúes más veneradas
SINGAPORE, Zoo - Baby baboon / Mono babuino bebéSINGAPORE, Zoo - Baby baboon / Mono babuino bebé
SINGAPORE, Zoo - Baby baboon / Mono babuino bebé

Couldn't decide which picture was the cutest so decided to upload all four! ****** No pude decidir cual de las cuatro fotos era más mona, ¡así que decidí subirlas todas!
SINGAPORE, Zoo - Inquisitive Sloth / Perezoso curiosoSINGAPORE, Zoo - Inquisitive Sloth / Perezoso curioso
SINGAPORE, Zoo - Inquisitive Sloth / Perezoso curioso

This guy kept reaching out trying to grab the camera - good job they're so slow! ****** Este personaje no hacía más que intentar quitarme la cámara, ¡menos mal que son tan lentos!
SINGAPORE, Zoo - Proboscis Monkey / Mono NarigudoSINGAPORE, Zoo - Proboscis Monkey / Mono Narigudo
SINGAPORE, Zoo - Proboscis Monkey / Mono Narigudo

The bigger the nose, the sexier the male! ***** Cuanto más grande la napia, ¡más sexy el macho!
SINGAPORE, Jurong Bird Park (Parque Aviario Jurong) - IguanaSINGAPORE, Jurong Bird Park (Parque Aviario Jurong) - Iguana
SINGAPORE, Jurong Bird Park (Parque Aviario Jurong) - Iguana

Maria nearly trod on this massive iguana, as she was looking up looking for birds in the trees. It still didn't mind posing for a couple of pictures! ****** Casi le pego un patadón a la pedazo iguana ésta, ya que iba mirando hacia los árboles buscando pájaros. ¡Aún así no le importó posar para un par de fotos!
SINGAPORE, Jurong Bird Park - Victoria Crowned Pigeon / Gura de VictoriaSINGAPORE, Jurong Bird Park - Victoria Crowned Pigeon / Gura de Victoria
SINGAPORE, Jurong Bird Park - Victoria Crowned Pigeon / Gura de Victoria

(Northern Papua & New Guinea) (Nueva Guinea y Papua del Norte)
SINGAPORE, Sentosa Island - Bamboo Shark Embryo / Embrión de un Tiburón BambúSINGAPORE, Sentosa Island - Bamboo Shark Embryo / Embrión de un Tiburón Bambú
SINGAPORE, Sentosa Island - Bamboo Shark Embryo / Embrión de un Tiburón Bambú

They had 4 embryos showing different stages, quite incredible ****** Tenían 4 embriones mostrando diferentes etapas, increíble de ver
SINGAPORE, Sentosa Island - MerlionSINGAPORE, Sentosa Island - Merlion
SINGAPORE, Sentosa Island - Merlion

Symbol of Singapore ****** "Merlion" - criatura mitad león, mitad pez, el símbolo de Singapur.


11th November 2007

Photos
You have some great photos! Wanted to drop you a note and let you know...had to rate a few as a result! Keep blogging...

Tot: 0.616s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 21; qc: 107; dbt: 0.1906s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.8mb