Enjoy in Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Sentosa Island » Siloso Beach
March 24th 2010
Published: March 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Singapore, though small perfectly formed. It most impressed upon my mind utill present. Three years ago, I went to Singapore with friends to do business investigation. By the way, I visit the Sentosa Island. It is a good place to recommend. There, we can visit the Insect Museum and among of all, butterfly samples were appealled to me. It's said Singapore Insect Museum is the largest one in Asia. Waxworks Museum displays series of the waxworks all different stages about Singapore History. From there, we can learn some the war history about the country. Music Conduit, Flame Mountain, Submarine World are situated in and near around Sentosa. So we could spend whole day time there if we would like. Another place is Little India. Along the Serangoon road to Little India, we could see a lot of shopfronts both ways. I bought some Saree and a wreath made of jasmine and Marigold. It's very beautiful and comfortable. Little India is the famous highlights in Singapore because of the traditional India life style and India constructions like Sri Mariamman Temple, which is the oldest India temple of Singapore. Above of all, delicious food should be to taste. Oh, Night Safari is a good place if you are a blod man. Today is so far. Have a day to me to you to everybody!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0759s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb