Siloso Beach Resort


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Sentosa Island » Siloso Beach
November 21st 2008
Published: November 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Once upon a time, when I had a lot of money and I was born to spend a lazy days lying on the Siloso Beach drinking mango juice. Oh, well, in my dreams it would be like that, but the reality is another story though.
Actually we had a field trip to that luxurious resorts. Kind of a funny thing that this resort, targeted for honeymooners and lovers and "true romance seekers" is only 5 minutes way from our school. So near but still so far.. It's location is said to be excellent, just at the heart of Singapore's hippest beach - Siloso Beach.

We had an conducted tour there from huge poolgarden and massive rooms ( where they had four to six double beds in every of them!) to private villas. Alright, this is not a meant to be an advertising piece or so, the place with it's surroundings was just splendid, and got me to realize how different these things are here. Scale is completely different and bigger, sometimes it's quite scaring how big and how much whole the country is putting effort to tourism sector. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, no , just wondering.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0662s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb