Homeward bound


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Little India
September 15th 2012
Published: September 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Gosh it seems like ages since last last did a blog. We have had a huge week with stops at different ports every day. First day was Athens. Went to the Acropylis which was amazing but didn't enjoy Athens. Dirty, smelly and full of graffiti. Couldn't get back to the ship quick enough. After that Santorini which would definately be our favourite.Beautiful white terraced homes on the edge of cliff. Megan went to the top via donkey. Ali took the cable car as thought it was cruel. Would love to go back there and spend more time and search for the blue domed churches. Last day of cruise docked at Naples. We decided to do a boat cruise along the Almafi coast but weather was shocking. First day of rain in 3 months, got out of the harbour, it was so rough they decided to turn back! Instead we went to Pompeii which was great. We then went via bus to Sorento, lovely coastal village, very quaint.

Cruise finished yesterday. Airport at 9 and flight didn't go until 7 pm. Ali was getting very agitated and intolerant of crowds, no seating. Sat on cold floor tiles and waited, waited, waited!

Finally arrived in Singapore via London. Just about to head out and grab a bite to eat. Two days here then home on Tuesday. Gone so fast but looking forward to seeing family and friends.

What an amazing experience. Everything has gone to plan. The cruise is something we would definitely recommend as your room for 12 days and every new day is a new adventure.

Xx

Ali and Megan


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

SantRinioriniSantRiniorini
SantRiniorini

Megan up 600 steps by donkey
SatoriniSatorini
Satorini

Megan experiencing a fish spa. Ali says yuk!
Lunch at SantoriniLunch at Santorini
Lunch at Santorini

Overlooking the Mediterranean


Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb