1st Officers Blog * Date 16 June 2012


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Chinatown
June 22nd 2012
Published: June 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

1st officers log * date 22/06/2012



After a 4.30am start were now in Singapore, stuffed (as in tired) and ready for food. A good flight but the programmed trip to the gym was less than fruitful. We'll start the exercise programme again tomorrow.



Out for tea (dinner) in China Town and then an early night, ready to hit the gym and get those muscles pumping.



Planning a trip to Sentosa, and a look at that new hotel - the one with the funny boat shape on top.



Spock (he's really the hero of these things) out.

Advertisement



22nd June 2012

Which one of you is the Captain and which one is Spock?
23rd June 2012

1st Officer
Spock was alway the good looking one in charge with no sense of humour, but very logical.
23rd June 2012

Hello Idiots
Just got the blog link. Rode with Andy this morning in about 2 degrees temp.Took Chris' lead and wore a hood/beanie thing. Did you get to the gym in the end?
23rd June 2012

todays activity
Well done on the ride. check the blog for todays hectic schedule. Sorry for not circulating the contact details
24th June 2012

Hi guys. Did you get to the Marina Bay Sands (funny boat parked on top of casino) ? Gotta step up the training though - those hills are gonna kill you! He he he....... Couldnt go on the guys 2degC run yesterday but did 45km on my own at 10 (temp was more humane!). Live long and prosper.
24th June 2012

Hi guys. Did you get to the Marina Bay Sands (funny boat parked on top of casino) ? Gotta step up the training though - those hills are gonna kill you! He he he....... Couldnt go on the guys 2degC run yesterday but did 45km on my own at 10 (temp was more humane!). Live long and prosper.
27th June 2012

Travel Insurance
Singapore Travel Insurance offers Travel Insurance Promotion, Instant Approval for Chartis Travel Guard, Buy Online Travel insurance in Singapore. We also offer Best Deal in Town and Premium Discount With Free Gift.

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0361s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb