Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Bugis Village
April 3rd 2010
Published: April 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

We only stayed three nights in Singapore. It is a place where I could live! It is very a very cosmopolitan and vibrant place. First impressions were fantastic as we booked the hotel at the airport, then we got the tube there, which was only half an hour. It is very clean and efficient! Our hotel was very nice and centrally located. We just ate and went to one bar the first night as we landed at around 10pm. The next day we got a day pass on the tube and went around most of south singapore. We went to china town, the business district and the marina harbour. We spent the night in the Clarke Quay area, which is full of a lot of bars - very expensive in Sinagapore though, some places was nine pounds a pint! On the second full day we went to sentosa island, which is meant to be one big theme park. It has a Universal studios there, but it is not that big. We saw a 4D show, went on a road luge and saw a pretty average show in the evening.

On Good friday we decided to go to Kuala Lumpur, we got a bus at 2, and on the way we found out that the Formula One GP is on at the same time! So ticekts were bought saturday morning, went to qualifying in the afternoon, and tomorrow is race day! Good times!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb