Palawan Company outing/team building


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Palawan
May 8th 2012
Published: May 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This is my first time going to Palawan thru our company outing, thanks to Amkor Travel, my newly found family. We take Cebu pacific Air around 8:05am, the flight was delayed as usual but smoothly arrives at Puerto Princesa Airport. Our group composting of 17 people with our bosses Mr. & Mrs. tismo are so excited that upon landing we took our chance to take a picture, a lot of picture until the airport officer stop us ^_^. Upon securing all of our baggage, our Pick-up service from Crystal paradise resort, which we are going to stay for 2nights, is already there waiting for us with Ms. Jen the supervisor of the said resort. Before we go directly to the resort we stop by to eat at fastfood as it's time for lunch. This time i found out that the trip will be an 2 hours long trip so i decided that i will take a nap on our way there, but with Richie and Don that's is impossible because they had been so noisy making funny stories and throw jokes on anyhting they think about, adding the driver who he think he's on race as he drive really fast and we feels that we are in a roller coaster ride.

At last we arrvie at the Crystal Paradise resort, it's a very secluded resort,it's like a secret paradise in Palawan. The staff greet us so warmly with flowers and their singing a native song, and also they prepared a welcome drink for refreshment as they introduce to us of what to expect with their resort. I can say that all staff are very nice and friendly, the place is huge yet so peaceful, perfect to relax and unwind.

We started checking the beach, it has a gray sand and some rocks on the shore so at the first impression you will be really disappointed it is not the typical beach that you usually want or picture in your head, but if your look it in the different way you'll see that the beach is really wonderful. After that all the boys played basketball while girls played volleyball, it was a very fun afternoon, after that we played billiards while waiting for our dinner. The food here is really good and fresh. After the dinner it is videoke time!!!

Nextday, early working we do kayaking, there is a little floating cottage not so far from the shore that you can swim with fish and snorkling and rest. We stayed there for a couple of hours enjoying swimming under the sun. Late afternoon afterlunch we started our Team building activity headed by our facilitator Ms. Sheila, she organized all the activities, it is tiring yet so fun. I really enjoyed the games and addition to that our team win out of 3 teams (Luzon, Visayas,and Mindanao team). After a tiring afternoon, we had a wonderful dinner on the seaside with bonfire. It was really amazing!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0214s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb