Resorts World Manila


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Metromanila » Pasay City
January 29th 2012
Published: April 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

After checking out at Joya Lofts and Towers in Makati, we decided to pass by at Resorts World Manila since it was on our way and it was still early so ok we said let's try to see what's the fuss about this place.

We just took pictures of ourselves at The Plaza, a big open space at Newport Mall, there's also vast variety of local and international cuisine of restaurants for you to choose. While at the Newport Performing Arts Theater you can watch newly shown movies at premium cinemas or watch performances of The Sound of Music.

While there, me and my sister registered to become a free member at one of their member ship counters. Before that, I already registered online so the guy at the counter just asked for my name and a valid ID. After awhile we were already issued a membership ID with a picture to boot! There were many benefits and privelages as members but I really do not know if I will be able to use their promos and discounts since the place is very far from us.

Anyway, after we ate our lunch, we finished scouting the place and came across the casino. The guard(or bouncer?) reminded us that no pictures were to be taken inside the casino, I just shrugged and didn't mind him coz we were not even thinking of going inside the place, we just happened to pass by and took pictures of the fountain in front of it.

The place just reminded me that in order for you to fully enjoy Resorts World Manila, you must have the moolah to get you to come back again and again. It was nothing to be compared to SM malls or other shopping malls coz I think the mall there was just a side attraction and the main attraction is definitely the casino... oh and before I forget so are the theater shows too 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb