Ayala Triangle Symphony Of Lights Show


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Metromanila » Makati
November 25th 2011
Published: April 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Ayala Triangle Symphony of Lights runs yearly and somehow became a tradition for 3 years already. Ayala Triangle locates at the heart of Makati Central Business District.

Since last year, after seeing it on TV, I was really keen on seeing the light show with Hannah, but since it was very far from us I always nixed the idea of going to the city just to watch this show. However, one weekend, I decided to go watch it with Hannah and Mel, not fully realizing we were about to go to the city on a Friday, which was the day that has the most traffic! Wow, wrong move... I was able to realized that once we were on the bus already and was stucked on the traffic!

Anyway, after about an hour and a half trip to Makati, at last we were already at the Triangle..and just wow! I was amazed by the colorful decorations of lanterns and christmas lights hovering the place! Hannah's mouth was like half opened seeing those decorative lights! The musical light show was indeed a feast to the eyes, you would never want to blink or roam your eyes elsewhere because you would enjoy every minute of it.

Show started at 6pm and ends at 9pm with 30minute intervals after a 15minute show. If you missed it last year, be sure to watch it this year, around November to December.


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb