Punta De Uian


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Luzon » Zambales » Pundaquit
May 11th 2011
Published: May 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Zambales, Philippines -- Punta de Uian (yu-yan or u-yan) Resort. Punta is a spanish term for "a point of land extending into a body of water" and Uian is a local term for "cradle." The resort is located near Capones Island and Anawangin Cove and about 4-hour drive from Manila.

The resort was nice being located at one of the most beautiful coastlines in the Philippines. There are also swimming pools and sports and water activities such as lawn bowling, beach volleyball, banana boat rides, kayak, scuba diving, jetski and many others. Although some parts of the resort are still under construction. They also offer boat ride to Capones Island and Anawangin Cove and other nearby islands.

There is also a part of the beach where people are not allowed because the sea had taken much of the shoreline and literally destroyed some of the structures that was once a part of the resort. A result, I guess, of Global warming but then I am just guessing.

Over all, the resort is a good place to relax and get away from the busy life of the city.

--
http://peckergreen.multiply.com/


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



11th September 2011

Stunning photography
those are great shots. Have not been there myself. Should check it out.
4th November 2011

Thanks
Check out Punta de Uian, it's a nice place.

Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 15; qc: 67; dbt: 0.1046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb