Traveling in the Philippines on Motorcycles


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Luzon » Metro Manila » Mandaluyong City
October 6th 2012
Published: October 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We are coming to the Philippines in January 2013. We would like to buy a Honda xr200 to use while we travel. We are having trouble finding one to buy on the internet. If anyone could tell us some place to purchase a used one around Manila or south of Manila on the way to Batangas City. We need to know what we have to do to get it license and legal to ride anywhere in PL.

We are planning to visit several islands. We were lead to believe that some places that rent motorcycles do not allow you to take it from island to island.

We are planning on staying 6 weeks. We are planning to land in Manila, then head to Palawan, next to the Visayas , Boracay island , Bohol, Romblon, and then to Angles City for the Balloon Festival. Not necessarily in that order but those are the places we are planning to visit if time permits. If we have a motorcycle and do not have to rely on public transportation to go across land just for water travel we thought we could go to more places. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb