CARAMOAN, CAM SUR PHILIPPINES


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Camarines Sur » Naga
January 25th 2012
Published: January 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Barangay Paniman, Caramoan

Barngay Paniman is where all the boats dock

Caramoan is a place where you can visit in Camarines Sur. It became popular in the Philippines because the Survivor reality tv gameshow always use the islands for their show. Some of the countries who went there are France, Israel, Bulgaria, Serbia, Sweden, India, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway and Denmark. The production team of USA is now there preaparing for the show on March. We went to there by Train because we want to experience it going there. We went to eight islands and the people there are accomodating. We stayed at the beach front cabana. It rained for some time so I would recommend to go there on months of January-May because the rest of the months are rainy season already. Food is also great . The place is well known for spicy foods like laing (a vegetable dish made of jalapeno, taro leaves and pulp and coconut milk) and bicol express ( a meat dish made of pork, bagoong, coconut milk and chili or jalapeno). You must also try the Crabs, blue marlin and adobo. Well it's a different adventure. I would recommend this place for people who loves the beach, sand and sun.

How to Get there:

Manila-Naga by train, bus , plane via cebupacific - Train - P665 ( 10hrs.) /Bus - P600 (6-8hrs.)

Tricycle - Van Terminal - P 8.00/person (few minutes only)

Van terminal - Sabang Port - P 100.00/person (1.5hrs)

Sabang Port - Guijalo Port - P 120.00/ person (1hr and 45mins.)

Guijalo port - where you stay - you can ride eather tricycle or motorcab, if you are going to stay near the beach the travel time is 30mins.

fyi - theres no signal for globe in the island.

Accomodation/Food and Tour - P 3,000.00/person for group of 6.

Cost may vary depending on the number of persons in your group.

Contact Person - Kuya Allan - 09072237982


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb