Munting Resort Sa Talangan


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Batangas
August 23rd 2009
Published: August 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Got a chance to attend the “Wedding Ceremony” of Ariel & Jeremie, both of them are my good friends in the United Arab Emirates. The venue is at the Beautiful place of Munting Resort sa Talangan, Batangas, Philippines. It is my first time to visit this place.

Thanks to Grace, her Dad & Mom for picking me up @ Ortigas Avenue. We reached the place a day before the occasion… the surrounding is so amazing and we decided to have a swimming after the lunch.

Adding to the excitement then was the sunny weather & we hope to have the same on the wedding day… but during the night it turned-out to be raining & got the faith that it will be all poured out to expect a good weather the next day.

At last the waiting is over, the set-date came and the weather is good, in fact the sun was so bright and expecting it will last up until the ceremony will be over… The venue was already set-up and the beauty of it is already visible… but not until one hour before the wedding will start... the weather seems like not conforming with what everybody’s expecting and the clouds is rapidly hovering the entire place… wooohhh! Big drops of rain came through… positively, ideas came to have an alternate option… and suddenly the wedding ceremony turned to be a unique one… so nice watching the members of the Entourage having their respective umbrellas while marching.

It was really a great experience…



Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



12th March 2010

talangan
im really happy to see all the improvement in resort....good luck guys! miss u all n god bless always.........

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb