Feels like home...


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
August 19th 2011
Published: August 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Our first full day back in KL was spent by the hotel pool. The Citrus hotel feels a bit like home to us now, despite all the things that don’t work, we’ve stayed here longer than anywhere else on our travels!

In the evening we went to the cinema to see Captain America - which was a bit cheesy but we liked it – then took a walk around the Chow Kit market before dinner.

The 8th was our last full day together so we decided to spend the day time relaxing again around the hotel and pool then in the evening got some last minute shopping in at the central market and Chinatown. We also found ‘The Royal Oak’ pub and so of course had to have a drink there…

We had breakfast together the next morning and said our goodbyes and waved off Dad, Deb & Jordan. We were feeling a little sad but took ourselves out to Chinatown for shopping and a McDonalds to cheer ourselves up. We had an early night and then were up again at 3am for our taxi to the airport. For some reason we had a random Australian guy in our taxi which we thought we had booked for the two of us – in our opinion he talked a little too much for 4am but he was nice enough.

Goodbye Malaysia!

Deb & Ang



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb