Last day in Asia


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Kuala Lumpur
June 25th 2010
Published: July 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Slept in till 11am- LAST DAY OF TRAVELLING TODAY eeek! We bought some corn in the cup for brekkie and Rob eventually tried some Nasi Lemak (a squid one urgh). We walked to the lake and gardens passing the world's biggest free flying avery (which was pretty expensive so we didn't go in) and popping into the free orchid garden (which was just a garden centre really). It started to rain quite heavy at one point so we camped out under a little shelter in the deer park (we didn't see any real deers just some plastic ones...) and were brutalised by some hungry mozzies! Last day and I've been mauled 😞 There was a fantastic play park near the lake which made us wish that made us wish we were younger. The lake wasn't very exciting but we took some pics of it with the sky scrapers in the background then made our way back.

It filled a couple of hours and we spent the rest of the afternoon looking around the market. We had tea at the food court then had our last 3hr slot on the internet. After showers we sat in the common room. Rob watched footy which apparently was crap and I chatted to Vanessa then it was off to bed, home tomorrow, alarm set for 5am!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0849s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb