MRT, short walk, bus, bus, bus, bus, bus, short walk!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Kuala Lumpur
June 15th 2010
Published: June 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Got up about 9 and had some free toast and a cup of luke warm water (taps don't seem to run cold). Got MRT to Bugis station and walked to Queen Street bus station (about 5mins), this was made extra difficult by the rain and more specifically the rain combined with yet more of the lovely slippy tiles they like to pave Asia with :p Bus was already waiting at stop and it cost just s$2.40 to get to Johor Bahru via the Singapore and Malay passport controls. All in all it took us over an hr 1/2 due to having to wait for bus at either end.

Once at Johor Bahru we bought tickets to KL from the first tout that approached us (RM31, 41/2hrs) for the 12.30 bus. This gave us 30mins to grab some water, some fruit, a paper and visit the wettest toilet floor in Asia, it was like ice skating...in flip flops. Bus seats were really roomy and comfy and I felt knackered so I dozed for much of it only moving once when we had a little stop. Bus dropped us at the Bukit Jalil station in KL and we had to get the shuttle into the centre from here. When we arrived in KL it was uncharacteristically sunny, not a rain drop in sight 😊 It was about half 5 so we rushed straight to the supermarket as our stomachs were grumbling! Put our huuuge load of washing in and went on net to put some pics on here. Plan is to have a shower and an early night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0744s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb