One night on the Jungle train


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Johor » Johor Bahru
April 16th 2012
Published: May 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Around 22h we’re actually seated and on our way, smiling faces. One hour later we change seats because we sit in front in the coach which we thought was nice at first but which caused for some irritation later on. Imagine a sliding door, that slides open and closes all the time, with the movements of the train. Not only the noise was annoying, this was also the smoking area for passengers and there were the toilets of which the door also didn’t close properly etc… Happy we changed.

A few hours later an elderly lady in our coupon has a crisis, making a lot of noises and movements. People don’t know what’s going on and move away from her. The train stops in the first station which was very close by. After a few minutes a doctor comes around to check on her, he barely touches her. The train personal and doctor want the lady to leave the train, but she doesn’t want or she is too confused, we don’t know, but we do know that we’re stuck again! Please lady leave the train, get some medical help and let us move on !

Did it take 30 min? Maybe yes but the poor lady was led to the ambulance and we could move on again, this time non stop, thank you Allah, again.

Trains riding with open doors because passengers need to smoke, the feeling that you’re on a fair hopping up and down, water splashing down the ceiling because of the airco, trains not riding because of ladies getting sick, that’s the jungle train! All in all we had a good trip, but it was quite adventurous as well. I guess that’s what we do it for…

A shame that it was dark and we didn’t get to see a lot of the jungle out there, maybe Jesper did during those early moments he was awake??

Advertisement



8th May 2012

Hey, Alles ok? probeer zo een beetje te volgen,amai, das nogal een avontuur hé! Chapeau dat jullie dat doen met jullie drie kinderen. Die zullen nu ook wel de tijd van hun leven hebben.Geniet ervan!

Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1209s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb